Andrea Constable is a social media consultant operating under the name Squiggle Social.
Andrea’s very creative. She needed a site that would demonstrate to her growing client base not just what she does, but how she does it.
- Andrea already had a logo and a series of images she’d created in Canva. Those were the starting point for the design.
- Our conversations gave me the inspiration for the tagline “Helping you grow on social media and helping social media grow on you”. Then I made organic graphics to support it.
- Together we honed how best to categorise and describe her services. Then I made handdrawn icons for them.
- I stressed the need for case studies, testimonials and a strong call to action and developed layouts and designs for those.
- Andrea wanted to include a blog. We consolidated initial blog ideas and I used some lovely open-source graphics to support an ongoing series of articles.
- The site is built on Lead Pages. Andrea already had space there and it made sense not to move it.
Susie’s like a lighthouse. I always feel like I’m crashing on rocks when it comes to anything to do with websites and she guides me through it all and brings everything together.
Andrea Constable, Squiggle Social