Introduction and General Terms
I am committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should I ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
I may change this policy by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 5th December 2022.
What I collect
I may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What I do with the information I gather
I require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- I may use the information to improve our products and services.
- I may periodically send promotional emails about things I think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, I may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. I may contact you by email. I may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
I am committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, I have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information I collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
I use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps me analyse data about web page traffic and improve my website in order to tailor it to customer needs. I only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help provide you with a better website, by enabling me to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives me access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with me.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
My website contain slinks to other websites that may be of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave my site, you should note that I cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- If you fill in the contact form on my website, you are agreeing to me being able to contact you, and subsequently retain your details for such purpose.
- If you have previously agreed to me using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by contacting me via the contact form.
I will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless I am required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which I hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please use the contact form.
If you believe that any information I am holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact me as soon as possible. I will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.